Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Problem with Hindi Translation

I really love Bollywood movies, and I always dreaming have an opportunity to visit India with theirs beautiful country and culture for my next vacation; the problem is ... I can’t speak Hindi.
Yes it would be a big problem for me, until I found the link to one website who can solve my problem, IAFL Translation & Interpretation Services who can give us benefit to use theirs service.
They promise will provide Hindi translation or Arabic translation within 1 hour, and you can contact them by email, ftp, etc.

After search Google for a while, I understand why many company used theirs service, they not just provide Hindi translation or Arabic translation, even any others language on Middle East, North Africa and West Asia. No quotes for translations, it can be an email, word processing, subtitling, dubbing, etc.

Hmmm.... no reason to have worries about Hindi translation right now, I think they would be helping me much to make my holiday much easier on there. If you have the same problem like me, I suggest you to use theirs Translation service, just go to theirs website to more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen nya jangan aneh aneh :D

Sebagian cerita tentang saya, separuh ... tidak banyak.
Buat Semua ... untuk saya tinggalkan jejak jejak, sebagai tanda pergantian zaman